[RC] networking - sreid

Hey ,

I just found out that we are moving to Columbia, SC soon. I will need a job, and a farm. Anybody have a contact name or number for: Farm big enough for 15 horses in the area, and a job either as a sales rep or writer, or horse person. I am also an Equine Sports Massge person (since 1994). I am currently and outside sales rep. (It pays best) I am searching the web as we speak, but I thought I would network a little here.

Sally Reid