[RC] Portable Corrals - Beverly Gray

To: Rae, Tall C Arabians, SE Texas
Hello Rae;
Please look at the web site for the Corrals 2 Go.
www.corrals2go
The set up is lightweight, easy to assemble and very affordable.
I travel solo to many rides and this is a great corral system.
I carry mine in the front of my trailer, but the company offers
a rack to secure to the side of your trailer.
Happy Trails,
Beverly Gray

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris