From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of SquareRock@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 8:45 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] City Slickers

"Anytime people ask me about City Slickers I try to make sure that they know- physically is is a very easy ride for the horse as it is so flat.  Mentally however it is one of the most challenging as it is a city park, swingsets, model airplane fields, dog walking etc...  one year theere was a 6 ft pink bunny out there as the ride was closer to easter and they had a big esater egg hunt going on.  Anyway-   ..."

       Angie & Jen --  Don't forget about the monster truck show, motorcycle show, riding behind the shooting range, soccer fields, "venting fields", etc.

Linda S.