Re: [RC] City Slickers - Truman Prevatt

Hey it's in Memphis. Let's not forget the potential of Elvis sightings. I wanted to make it up this year. It's a great ride put on by great people. My schedule just doesn't support it this year - but it on my list and I will make it.

Truman

SquareRock@xxxxxxx wrote:
"Anytime people ask me about City Slickers I try to make sure that they know- physically is is a very easy ride for the horse as it is so flat.  Mentally however it is one of the most challenging as it is a city park, swingsets, model airplane fields, dog walking etc...  one year theere was a 6 ft pink bunny out there as the ride was closer to easter and they had a big esater egg hunt going on.  Anyway-   ..."

       Angie & Jen --  Don't forget about the monster truck show, motorcycle show, riding behind the shooting range, soccer fields, "venting fields", etc.

Linda S.

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.