Re: [RC] New Ride Location - RDCARRIE

Sounds like a great location to me.  As for when to have the ride...I vote for sometime in the fall (November?).  There are no rides in TX in Nov. except Lone Star.  Of course, some coordination with OK rides may be necessary.  Or perhaps early Dec. would work.  If the footing is good (not boggy after a rainy winter), Jan. - March might be good - not many TX rides during that period.

Dawn in Huntsville