From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jeannie Gillen
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 8:24 PM
To: Becky Rohwer; Ridecamp Guest; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Back pain when riding

Try a shorter rake........

----- Original Message -----
From: "Becky Rohwer" <rj7647@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:13 AM

  OOHH, am almost afraid to mention this word as I find people are either
believers or definate non believers in ----------- chiropractic.
  So my question is have you seen or worked with a good chiropractor.  I
deal with on and off back pain and have had some bad cases of sacral pain
running down my leg.  I just visited my chiropractor yesterday actually.
Messed my lower back up raking last weekend.
  So if you haven't tried that route it might be something to look into.
swear that if I wasn't for my chiropractor I would be in a wheel chair by
now rather than looking toward riding my first 100 this year.

  Good Luck

  Becky R.

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards