Re: [RC] Help - with ATV accessories - sandy . l . holder

We've been into our new place for a couple of weeks now (first home with horses on the property) and things are starting to 'get into routine' - almost!  This morning, after feeding their normal feed, my previously stall bound boy that's gradually been turned out over the past week, finally got to 'go out' - he'll be out for a couple of hours.  You should have seen him actually running across the field!  [Dear God, please don't let his enthusiasm over load his fragile body!!]   He has a long term pasture horse that's been his buddy (since I brought him home over a week ago).  Both had tails held high with energy and excitement.  After about 10 minutes of watching, I called to them (they were down at the bottom of the pasture).  It took a minute or two (they were sneaking up on each other trying to look "cool") before finally breaking into a trot and then a run to come back to me!~~  SO WONDERFUL!!! . . . stopping about 10 feet from me and walking up with ears and head high.  I had cookies for both of them!~~  I scratched them for a minute and they grazed, then they decided it was enough time with mom and went charging back down the hill to call for their new neighbors over the fence.  It's like being in love again!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!!

Sandy and Tally & his new friend Lucky