[RC] Bar H Boogie - Loose Horse - Peggy Bergman-Smith

I don't know the name of the gentlemen who caught the loose horse, but I was
right there and saw it - I think his arm is about 6 inches longer after his
one-armed catch!
Even though we didn't finish the 50 - I found out the very hard, painful way
at the 2nd vet check that you don't put cold water on my horse - I loved the
ride. Up to that point my mare was doing fabulous. The heat didn't seem to
be bothering her at all. I hated the heat, but loved the ride. Wonderful
volunteers, great Saturday night food. I will definitely be back next year
and will finish the 50!
Next year I'll know which dirt road to turn into so I won't be doing an
unauthorized tour of the neighboring orange groves on the way in!
Thank you, Lynn for all your hard work. You put on a great ride.
See you at Hog Wild!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano