[RC] yearling size - Heidi Christensen

Hi,

I was wondering if you arab people might be able to tell me how much you would expect an arab yearling to grow. I went to look at a little filly for sale, she is a little over a yr old. She is a very nice filly and I'm seriously considering her. But she seemed very small, although my size perception might be somewhat distorted since I own a very large standardbred. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Heidi