[RC] Bar H. Boogie Loose Horse - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mae Chase-Dunn maechasedunn@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there!

I rode the second day of Lynne's Bar H. Boogie and I'm looking for the
wonderful person who caught my horse, Ben, after he bucked me off at the start
and galloped like a freight train through camp (and by the way I really am
sorry about that and any trouble it caused). Anyway, in all the confusion, I
never found out who it was that wrestled my horse to a stop though I heard it
was quite a show! If anyone could give me a name or a contact, I would love to
be able to give some gratitude where it is due!

Thanks!

Mae Chase-Dunn

also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm