From: <Paulastk@xxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 7:23 AM
Subject: [RC] The new saddles WOW and Flair

Libby Llop was going to Endland to take training in the fitting of these
new
saddles and I just wondered what the follow up on that was.  Libby can you
give us some info on them and when they will be available?  The web site
looked
great and got my interest so give us the low down.
Paula
It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano