[RC] Addition: Kaboot's 3000 & City Slickers - rides2far

Can't believe I left this out! After the paragraph describing the
ridecamp...please add:

At the collosium at the front of the property (100 yards from the barn)
they were holding a MONSTOR TRUCK RALLY. One monstor truck idling sounds
like 10 Harley Davidsons with no muffler....oh yeah...and at the arena at
the *back* of the ridecamp they were having some sort of Harley Davidson
rally I think...with bands.  So...you never knew if they were moving a
monstor truck or if a pack of Harleys was going by! :-))

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano