[RC] ReactorPanel Saddles at Cuyama Oaks XP ride (PS) - March 26 - 29 - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Elise Geske eliseg01@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're interested in testing a ReactorPanel (RP) saddle, learning more about
the saddles, or in having your fit checked, I will be at the Cuyama Oaks
Endurance ride from March 26 - 29.  If you don't know anything about these
saddles visit our website at www.reactorpanel.com, and ask me anyother
questions at the ride.  If you are familiar with ReactorPanel saddles...still
check out the website and se "What's New".

If you are interested in testing a saddle, we offer 2 week trials which are
free.  But to insure I'd have the right model/sizes along, please contact the
RP office listed on the website and let them know you are going to be at Cuyama
Oaks!  The headquarters office will give you my contact information or if you
prefer you can leave your contact information and I will call/email you.

To find me at Cuyama Oaks...look for the black and gold round RP logos on my
vehicle doors...will probably be driving a white truck.  I will be arriving on
Thurs., March 25, so best time to catch me is on Thursday late afternoon or
Friday.  I will be riding all three days (Sat, Sun and Mon)...so I will be on a
horse most of the time...sorry, no logos on the horses' butt...just on the back
of the saddle.

Elise Geske
ReactorPanel Saddle Company
www.reactorpanel.com

joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle