From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Sherrell
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 8:16 AM
To: Ridecamp (E-mail)
Subject: FW: [RC] [RC] Pasos, sore backs

We've got a lot of pasos and have had a couple of sore back situations. They
were all traceable to saddle fit. (There seem to be a lot of FAT Peruvian
trainers -- way over 200 lbs. -- so that is not likely to be the problem.)

It's not a perfect solution to poor saddle fit, butthe Professional's Choice
roper-style pad is the most protective to backs that I've ever seen.

Mike Sherrell
Grizzly Analytical (USA)
707 887 2919/fax 707 887 9834
www.grizzlyanalytical.com