RE: [RC] newer spreader - Barb Jefferson

I also looked at the Newer Spreader, but if I remember correctly, it's not
recommended if you use straw instead of shavings?  I did just get an HS
Equipment 25 bushel spreader for my 50th birthday (how's that from a
non-horsey husband!), it too can be pulled by an ATV  but I haven't had the
chance to go play with it yet.

---