[RC] newer spreader - JOLYNN MAYNARD

My sister and I each have 6 horses and we use the Newer Spreader behind
the ATV's to clean manure.  It will hold about two large wheel barrows
full at a time, is very light and easy to manuver by hand if necessary and
you pull it out on your pasture or whatever and it will spread it very
evenly and not too thick.  It is not good in rocks though.  I have used my
a lot and still like it.  They are advertised in the back of about any
horse magazine and cost about $550.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius