From: "Karen Casemier" <kcrazzmatazz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 10:48 AM
Subject: [RC] Best riding jeans

I checked the archives, but couldn't find any specific brand names/sellers
of riding jeans - I mean the stretch demin jeans with no inside seam and a
self knee patch. I have a pair of riding jeans I got from Libertyville
Saddle Shop that I love riding in - except for one thing. The stupid
things
are so high waisted that they come up to my ribs, and I am not short
waisted. Now, I'm not looking for Britney Spears-type of low riders, but I
would like something that sits more at my natural waist. I really like the
weight of the denim for chilly spring and crisp fall riding (my winter
riding tights are TOO warm, and my regular tights not warm enough), I just
need to find something styled a bit differently. Any ideas? The only brand
I've really been able to find by googling is Tuff Riders - I'm not sure
how
those are styled.

Thanks!

Karen

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance