From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Truman Prevatt
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 4:30 PM
To: msofen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Beagles in endurance?

Boris,

You forget one thing. Begals are hounds. Hounds have a mind of their own and nothing in that mind is programmed to listen to anything a human says. So I suspect unless you want to go running corss county through the brush chasing rabbits instead of the others in the endurance race - you better find something other than a hound dog.

Your friend
Bullwinkle