[RC] Herbs/Plants - Roberta Jo Lieberman

"...I know my horses are happily scarfing up this pinnately leaved weed
with little purple flowers that "I" have never seen living for 17 years in
Poway, but is all over my 2 acre pasture in Ramona 5 miles away.  I don't
know what it is - despite having a fairly extensive knowledge of Southern
California native plants..."<

We may have the same plants growing here in Escondido/San Marcos in northern
San Diego County. Mustang Man George at our barn said it's a "chia" (sp?)
plant that only grows under very specific weather conditions.....and hasn't
appeared for many years. I'll check with him tonight and see if I can learn
more about it....

Bobbie & Perle (who scarfs up the clover and anything else that comes along)
One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris