Re: [RC] egypt trip - Stephanie Teeter

Hey Merri! Hablo espanol??

Steph

From: "Merri Melde" <merri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:23:14 -0800

Hi all - thanks for all the comments on my journals and the input some of you
sent. The trip was a blast and I was happy to share. I can't wait to see where
my feet take me next! Steph? John?...
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano