Re: [RC] Endurance for college budgets - melanie . o

Ashlee:

I can save you a few dollars:  I have a lightly used red nylon halter/bridle
with clip on bit hangers and a loop rein sitting in storage not doing anything.
It is not the fanciest of endurance gear but if you would like it, it's yours.
Just send me your address and I'll pop it in the mail.

melanie
melanie.o@xxxxxxxxxxx
REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards