[RC] No Sweat Vent Pads - sherman

I want to thank all who responded to my request for information on no sweat vent pads.  It appears that like neoprene girths, some horses get sore spots from these pads and some don't, regardless of whether it is a DM pad or another brand. The DM pad is a bit thicker, but some users are seeing compression in a few years of high usage, as do the other brands. All in all, most people who can use them like them because they do keep the saddle pads cleaner and a bit dryer.
My 11 year old says endurance riders are great because they're willing to share all their knowledge so others can be successful. What a great resource you all are! See you on the trails this year...
Kathy & Tara, riding Storm & Shadow (hopefully)