From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 4:51 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Re-stuffing for an English saddle

Please Reply to: Shayne Smith shayne.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know a vendor/store that will re-stuff an English saddle?
Someone reliable and reputable?

thanks

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long