[RC] 100 mile age was TEVIS ON WALKERI I - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 3/16/04 12:14:16 PM Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I finished the Tevis in 77 on a five year old TWH George

This brings up a question. At what age should you start doing 100s on a horse. I know what the rules say, but what do most people do when they have a young horse they are bringing along, when do you think they are old enough to do 100s?

Maria