Re: [RC] TWH Advice - Sundaez

In a message dated 3/15/2004 5:57:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, peteharper1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I realize
most folks ride Arabs and expect to be left in the
dust.  We're going for style points and plan to
compare aches and pains at the end of the ride. ;-)>>

You won't have aches and pains if you are riding a gaited horse. I ride both and trust me....riding a gaited horse is NOT endurance <g>

All kidding aside I wouldn't rack the entire ride. It is hard on your horse. JMO so don't slam me. A good gaited horse should learn to trot too.

Mel