Nancy Mitts

From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>

By golly, I got to agree with Joe on this one. I had the chance to hear the woman in question last year at the convention and she was incredibly funny. The best way to eliminate talent like that is to pretend you're all offended by it even though you still chuckled at some of the things she says.

Look, we could all be dead tomorrow (and in this day and age that's no exaggeration). Lighten the heck up. I'm sorry the 16 year old, super endurance rider was offended, but, if she's been doing endurance and hanging around all those grown ups for all those years, I can't believe this was the first time she's heard language like that.
cya,
Howard

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1! (Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM