[RC] No Sweat Vent Pads - sherman

I know there has been discussion about these pads before because I checked the archives first. However, from the archives I couldn't really determine if all vent pads are created equal (and the same 3M material is used to make them all) or the Dixie Midnight is a superior product and if you use any other brand your horse will suffer. I'd appreciate your opinion, based on experience with these pads.
Thank you much,
Kathy (who is trying to get everything together for 11 yr. old daughter & self and hopefully will attend a few rides this year)