[RC] Sports Boots, which ones are cooler? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Char char.antuzzi@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I am currently bringing a horse along slowly from a recovering
leg injury. He has had over a year off and is ready to go but
I want to protect that injury with a sport boot. I am currently
using the professional choice, I do take the boots off and let
the leg cool however I know there are some boots that tend to
be a bit cooler on the leg. I've looked on the web and can't
seem to find anything out there? Can you suggest another boot besides the prof
choice boots?

Thanks!!

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano