Re: [RC] horse from IL to VA - Chris Paus

Nationwide stopped at my vet's office with a very sick horse on board. the horse died at the clinic. My vet was not impressed at all with the conditions on the van.  chris I'm glad you had good luck with them.

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith <mkrumlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just recently went through a similar scenario with a horse we purchased in Richmond, VA and wanted to get home to Cincinnati, OH.  We went to look at him and then hired Nationwide Horse Transport to ship.  They were great to deal with and only charged $250 for the trip. I'm still amazed at how reasonably priced it was.  I'm sure a longer trip would be more, but when you consider your time, fuel, etc. it's a small price to pay.

MKS

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus