[RC] Leatherwood - Cowgirgoof

I'm posting this again in case anyone missed it...
Would like to share expenses to Leatherwood with anyone traveling from Florida or south GA next week. We can take my rig if necessary. I have a dressing room type, gooseneck two-horse. You can have the trailer to yourself Friday and Saturday nights as my sister rented a cabin for us.  I plan to leave Thursday AM and come home Sunday.
Becky