[RC] trip - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Lee darrall2@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am in the process of planning a trip that will take me through all 48
continental state capitals.  With this endevor I am hoping to raise donations
for equine rescue &/ animal rescue.  I plan on embarking on this trip in about
6 years.  I wish to  learn all I can before then, and of course have my horses
for the trip by then also.  All the help and advice would be appreciated, and
any knowledge of laws or regulations would be very appreciated.  I am traveling
strickly on horseback, and am looking for gear for myself, and my horses,
lodging in the states, and any other help you may be able to offer.  Thank you
in advance.  Lee

you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland