RE: [RC] OFF - website design for horse sites - Teri

All of those software packages are overkill for what she needs.....

Teri

-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kari Hanes
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:33 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] OFF - website design for horse sites

Diana - item is not available

Also I forgot to mention - I'm on an older Macintosh

Diana M. Maloney wrote:

Kari,

Try HotMetal Pro -
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002S5HS/104-7590855-2563135 - you
can check it out on Amazon...

Good luck!

Diana M. Maloney
DiaComm
Marketing Strategy and Communications
4131 Briarglen Drive
San Jose, CA  95118
(408) 978-9246
Fax: (408) 978-9276
diana@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What
Ride!"