[RC] stolen Free 'n Easy saddles - Lari Shea

Over the weekend two Free 'n Easy saddles were stolen from my riding vacation business in Fort Bragg, CA, along with a few breastplates.  One is a black leather English endurance model saddle, with big exterior thigh rolls, brown leather covered Cloud endurance stirrups, webber leathers, Professional Choice girth with the name Avalon written on it in two places.  The other is a black leather all purpose English saddle, with Easy Care black endurance stirrups, mismatched leathers, and a dressage length brand new nylon Wintec type girth, with black sheepskin booties.  Also stolen were three black breastplates, two nylon with synthetic fuzzy lining, one biothane, one with red overlays.

Since I have dozens of saddles in my two tackrooms, and since these two saddles were on opposite sides of the tack room furthest from the front of the stables, and one was covered by a dust cloth, it really seems like whoever took them was specifically looking for Free 'n Easy saddles, or perhaps specifically looking for my personal saddles.  I would appreciate folks noticing if anyone is trying to sell Free 'n Easy saddles matching these descriptions.  Please call me at home collect at 707-964-9669.  Thanks for any and all assistance in recovering these saddles.  As one of my employees cried, it's not just the cost and fear, it's that these were two of the best saddles for the horses, so we've all been hurt.

Lari

"What unites us all is a love of the out-of-doors, a spirit of adventure, and a passion for horses!"

Lari Shea                       http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch    707-964-7669 ranch phone
24201 North Highway One 707-964-9669 home office ph/fax
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
        Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast
             with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                 International Riding Vacations
 Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses for sale