[RC] Story of Sid - Paddi

I thought I would give an update on Sid , my gelding that was so sick last fall.
His story is on my web site and Steph had it on ridecamp for a while.
Sid is looking great. I still have no idea what was wrong with him . I have ridden him a few times and he is full of himself. His feet have a small ring growing out and he had a little blood speckled through out his sole when I trimmed him. He was trying to founder but his feet look fabulous.
He is starting to fill out and should muscle up once he really starts working.
Sid is so bonded to me , he is like my shadow. He follows me around the yard, calls when ever he sees me. He leaves his buddies to run to me when I am in the field. We have a very special bond after what we went through.
I am looking forward to starting his endurance career this summer. We will do some slow 50s. Only time will tell if his metabolics are okay after he was compromised so badly. My gut feeleing is he will be fine. He is a big strong , healthy boy again
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment