From: "David & Maggie" <maggieszoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Hildalgo:don't despair, Home on the Range coming

Roseanne Barr has the voice of "Maggie" the head cow who tries to save
the
farm.

Great. Just great. My friends finally stop calling me Maggie Moo (ice
cream
place in central Ohio) and now this.

Doomed,
Maggie in Ohio

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle