Re: [RC] Hidalgo - DESERTRYDR1

I have to agree.  I went, having read all the reviews and the Longriders
Guild stuff, because it starred Viggo and a horse.  I wore my Alpine Endurance
"GOT ENDURANCE?" sweat shirt, and hobbled in on my walker (result of a horse
accident) with a horse loving but not too horse knowledgeable friend.  It was a
fun show, you just have to suspend your ideas of what's true and enjoy the
adventure.

My friend said afterwards that she expected me to pick the movie apart while
we were watching, and she was surprised that I didn't.  But that's not the
point.  Why pay good money if you know your just going to gripe and complain.

I admit to calling a few of the more way-out moments to her attention
afterwards in the ride home, but then some on them were SO way-out she noticed
them
too.  jeri
There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher