Re: [RC] Leatherwood waiting list - Coujurs1

In a message dated 3/9/2004 3:29:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am still taking applications for the Leatherwood ride.  Right
now the ride is full but there will probably be some cancelations
so send me your application.  We can only take 100.  The waiting
list is empty.  Hope you can come!
Abbie

Duane and/or started a tradition at the Leatherwood ride a couple of years ago.  If you get there in time, we take a group of people (whomever would like to go) Friday morning and ride to the "rock".  It overlooks the entire Leatherwood facility, and is worth the trip.  Look us up if you are interested in going, usual 9-10 am.  Really a beautiful scene.  Plus can go see the waterfall if you like.

Nina Barnett (always looking forward to Leatherwood)