[RC] question - Robert & Vivian

How many of you out there have done the Hog Wild Ride in CA? This will be my
first multi-day ride for myself and my daughter a junior rider, I'm interested
in what the terrain is like and the level of dificulty of the ride, this will
be my daughters horse firt 50 and we would like to prepare accordingly to meet
the challange of 100 miles in two days.

Thank you ahead of time for any input provided on this ride or any advice given
so that we may prepare for it.

Vivian
Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt