RE: [RC] cool helmets - April

http://www.equineperformanceproducts.com/

April
Nashville, TN

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:14:43 -0800, Catfish Daniels wrote:

Well, funny that you should ask.  I just bought myself a helmet from Equine
Performance Products, the LAS helmet Hi-Tech180 I think.  Anyway, it is by far
the coolest helmet I've ever had on my head.  Cool as in temperature, and cool
as in looks. Check them out before you make your final decision.  They are sort
of the new thing on the market, they get rid of that  mushroom head look and I
think you'll really like how they fit.  They adjust to all sizes by just dialing
the dial at the back of the helmet.  I think the web-site is
www.equineperfomanceproducts.comor
something like that.  The guy you need to talk to is Steve Elliot.  He?s really
helpful and will tell you more about them.

all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm