[RC] Hidalgo - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Cate Peloquin cpenguin57@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was a very entertaining movie.  My husband and I went to see it with open
minds and left our horse knowledge at home!  It was a VERY ENTERTAINING movie.
It made us sniffle in places and sit back in our seats in other.  The only
glaring things I chose to notice I can't say cause I'd be giving away parts of
the movie.  I am going to see it again with my daughter, I'm sure she'll cry in
places too.  Leave your horse movie critic (self or other) at home when you see
this movie!  Cate Peloquin

for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle