[RC] Wintec leathers - Susan_Bothern

All in all I really like my Wintec dressage saddle, but the Wintec synthetic leathers do not slide well, making it virtually impossible to adjust them from the saddle.  Not easy from the ground either. I was wondering if anyone knows of something I could use to help them slide -- like silicon spray or WD-40 -- do not want to break down the synthetic material. Since I already own the leathers, they are in fantastic shape, I would like to try to make them work for me instead of buying something else. Too many things on my wish list.

Susan