[RC] Endurance in Washington State - francis

Hello everyone,

i'd like to get in contact with other endurance riders in Washington,
especially in the Seattle area.
I'm probably moving there from germany this summer and i can't imagine to be
without horses or any contact to some endurancers. :-)

about me: my name is francis and i'm competing with my norwegian pony Flicka
since 1996, in races up to 50 miles. she's not exactly a classical endurance
horse, but has the heart of an arab in a pony fur. we always have to train
harder just to compete and never have a chance to win, but we still love it.
my pony will remain in germany though, at least for a while. so i'd be happy
to help other endurancers in that area or just meet some people to chat.

looking forward to hear from you,
francis

REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards