[RC] One more interview :-) - DreamWeaver

I've got one more complete interview done. This makes a 100% completion rate among the Decade Team members in the Southeast Region! Tho to be fair, the Pacific South, Northeast, Midwest, and Central all did too. I only need to get some from riders in the NW, W, and SW. If you guys know somebody on this list and they aren't linked, maybe mention to them how much you've love to read about their horse okay? :^)

# 30 Debra Ivey and Vali-Hifazeyna, 17 years and 5920 miles together.

The links are here: http://aerc.org/long_table.asp I put a new quote at the top, and moved the previous one to the bottom. The new one was in part erroneously credited to me in the March issue of EN. Now everybody thinks my husbands name is Dan, but it's not :-). This was really Linda's quote, and she deserves proper credit for it. It's good advice!

I'm sending this to RC and the AERC Members list even tho the latter appears to be Dead? Can somebody let me know if this goes thru there or not? The archives for it stopped on March 4th. Thanks,

Karen
in NV

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse. ~ Frank Solano