[RC] Stallions and generators - Steve Shaw

I would go to ANY ride managers (even the Duck) and complain about any stallion, generator or dog that was messing up my ride. We all should. And if not resolved? Let the sanctioning director know. Hell, I have had my butt kicked because of something like this, why not anyone else...?
stev shaw

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards