[RC] Fw: stallions - larry Miller

This might be the second time around but then I am old.
Subject: stallions

I was at Maggie's ride.  So was my daughter, hubby, and 3 small grandchildren!  My daughter has not been to a ride for 18 years.  Boy has she forgotten all the crap that goes on.  Needless to say, she and family slept thru the incident and one of the loose horses was caught at the door of her tent!  Thanks to Maggie's daughter, Jenny, my daughter got to ride 25 miles the next day with old mom.  Too cool.  I am not sure Sally Ann thought so, but I sure did.  As for the loose horses, I never did figure out who got loose but I do know that two of those horses that got loose because of the original loose horse or horses were caught 5 miles from camp. (what a sentence!)  Neither Fred or Marge could ride the next day.  Bummer, wasn't their fault either.  Course I am a fine one to talk.  My young horse walked under the fence and went knocking on our neighbor's camper!  He was easily caught, we all were putting fence back up at 3 in the morning, but one of their horses freaked and took off.  He was caught and we all rode the next day.  By this time, all our horses were buddies.  Good thing since I sponsored both girls.  Stuff happens but we all can be helpful and polite about it.  There is always two sides to the story.  Jeanie