[RC] SAVE OUR TRAILS - Vchorsegal

Thanks to everyone at the Save Our Trails Ride.  We were blessed with a full moon, perfect weather, no wind, fabulous , well marked trails with no dust !!!
Blind Freddy could not have gotten lost.  There were amenities as needed, and smiley faced volunteers at all checks.  Riding green horses with my good friend, Terri Egan, we were very happy and impressed with how the ride was run.  A delicious spaghetti dinner and loads of prizes completed the trip.  An easy drive for many of us, I will be back for the next one and will highly recommend it.  My only regret was I forgot a camera, but since I was riding my new horse, "Andreti", I am sure it was a good thing !!  Kudos to Rosemary Olney for waiting a few minutes at the lunch break to accompany our good friend, Jeannie on the second leg of their 25 miler.  We should all help others when we can- it does come back to us !!! Happy Trails ! - Heidi Helly