[RC] what vaccinate horses every year - A. Perez

 I have often heard people ask why pets get vaccinated every
year bit people don't.  Tetanus was mentioned in a recent post.
Well, for one things, horses live outdoors, barefoot, and can
easily have injuries that go unnoticed for a while, whereas you
as a human will know when you've been hurt and can go to the
docs for a booster right away.

The fact that humans can take themeselves to the docs the minute
symptoms, no matter how subtle, appear, whereas horses may not
show symponms untilt hey are accutley ill, and thereby may not
get medical attention right away, is a BIG difference.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius