From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DESERTRYDR1@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 9:42 PM
To: maggieszoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Egypt: Ride Day.....

In a message dated 3/1/04 11:20:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
maggieszoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"I'm not a bitch. I'm THE bitch, and it's MS BITCH to you!"

Oh, this is great, it goes into my collection of quotes form Ridecamp
(which
I had long before Steph started posting them on Endurance.net.  jeri
People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds. ~
Lisa Redmond

sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards