[RC] New Interviews Linked - DreamWeaver

Well, I think this is it folks. I would love to eventually have everybody included, and actually think we got a pretty good response. If somebody on the table isn't linked, it is because they have not responded (everybody who did not respond by email had a questionnaire mailed or faxed or hand delivered to them). I would be happy to add on any late comers.

I would like to thank everybody that did participate and am grateful that so many were so willing to share their personal stories with us. I feel like I know each of these teams and feel privileged to be involved in a sport with so many people like the ones on the Decade list.

One of the below interviews is not complete, and I have a really good (or lame?) excuse. It's the fax's fault. Really. :-) It didn't come thru, and I am trying to get the rest of it so I can finish it and will update it when I can. I'm really sorry. I will also add photos to the riders who are missing their photos as soon as I get them from the AERC office.

# 46, NE, Lynne (Debra) Gilbert and GM Chagall, 11 years/3035 miles together.
# 52, MW, Jan Worthington and LM Master Mind, 13 years/3320 miles together.

Also, there is an update at the bottom of rider #25 :-).

Their links can be found here: http://aerc.org/long_table.asp Check back later for updates.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV

Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, Doing nothing, and being nothing.

============================================================ Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be "their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS! ~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance