[RC] New Interviews Linked - DreamWeaver

Here are two more interviews from Decade Team members. What do they have in common? Well, both horses are Arabians of 'color' (not grey) :^), they both have ridden their horses 100% of the time and both have 11 years on their horses, that were both started at age 6.

I took the quote that had been on the top by Julie: When I think of winners in our sport, I do not think of the horse that lashes brilliantly across our endurance skies for a couple of years and then we hear of no longer, but the horse who comes back year after year with great performances. The name of our sport is "endurance" and that means longevity on the trail. I hear people say they are "not into the mileage thing." I am. Julie Suhr and replaced it with the one that was in the February issue of EN. In a few days I'll change it to one of the other quotes, since I think they are worth sharing :-).

# 28, SE, Marion Brewer and That Boy, 11 years/4100 miles together.
# 44, NW, Susan Powell and Ellorean, 11 years/3075 miles together.

Their links can be found here: http://aerc.org/long_table.asp

Previously linked interviews (by region)

Midwest
Roberta Harms and Sha-win

Northeast
Shannon Loomis, DVM and Quail Meadow "Star"
Kathleen Robbins and Alert's Shadow
Constance Walker and DML Smoke Silver "Smoke"
Irving McNaughton and VH Phazon "O'Malley"

Northwest
Karen Bumgardner and Zapped
Marie Mallon and Zahin Al-Din "Zen"
Robbi Pruitt and Gulastras Splash
Dolly DeCair and AAA Amadeus "Ami"
Julie Barnfather and Peek-a-Boo

Pacific South
Cheri Briscoe and Dr. Thunder Bask +// "Doc"
Beth Wachenheim and Zarkuria HCC "Ria"

Southeast
Anne Ayala and Overlook Nuryev
Sue Mullen and Huntah "Hunter"
Angie McGhee and Kaboot Herlong
Cindy Young and Kohnican
Patricia Gowen and Thundarr
Jim Rogan and WJ Beezar
Stagg Newman and Ramegwa Drubin

Southwest
Suzanne Pindar and Shayne's Treasure "Shayne"
Adele Youmans and Dream Weaver "Dream"

West
Marci Cook and AA Allusion "Lu"
Linda Cox and Gaichamarretto+/ "Ami"
Judy Houle and Felex
Mike Tracy and Aron Moon+//
Gertrude Walker and Eddie
Jennifer Klein and Caribbeaan Queen +/
Michaele Tristram and Fire Away Bay
Dave Rabe and Shirays Porta Kol "Port"
Heidi Siegel Vargo and Rhaz Calobask
Roy Cronnelly and Emirat
Judy Long and Nachi Sunshine "Warpaint"
Joan Ruprecht and Magic Nisaba
Joyce Sousa and Jim Bob
Anne Sands and Windy Knoll Mistral+/ "Mistral"
Pat Verheul and Razda
Sandy Rovane and Mr. Man
Beth Kauffman and Magics Illusion "Boomer
Ruth Ambrose and Sodi

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV

REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards